qpid-users mailing list archives

From Oleksandr Rudyy <oru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Qpid Java 6.1.3 (RC1)
Date Mon, 29 May 2017 09:40:35 GMT
+1

I performed the following tests:

1) Build broker and client from source distribution
2) Run 'hello world' example against broker built from source distribution
3) Verified the md5/sha checksums on all distribution artefacts
4) Verified signatures on all all distribution artefacts
5) Run 'hello world' example against broker binary distribution

Please, note, there is a redundant sha1 signature
qpid-java-6.1.3.tar.gz.sha1 for source distribution.

Kind Regards,
Alex