qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Receing re-delivered messages using Qpid JMS 0.11.1 with Azure Service Bus AMQP Connectivity
Date Mon, 22 May 2017 08:54:23 GMT
You could try setting the prefetch to 1, e.g updating your uri with:
jms.prefetchPolicy.all=1.  From your description it sounds like you
may be hitting https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPIDJMS-292.
Setting it to 0 won't work against Service Bus until it implements the
AMQP 1.0 link 'drain' functionality, which the earlier discussion on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-7767 suggests it still
doesn't.