qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Receing re-delivered messages using Qpid JMS 0.11.1 with Azure Service Bus AMQP Connectivity
Date Thu, 11 May 2017 12:17:28 GMT
If you receive messages with an AMQP delivery-count value greater than
0, then its likely either the server has incremented it due to some
prior behaviour (e.g sent to a client, not consumed, returned to
server), or alternatively there is bug in play. Sending a single
message though and consuming it immediately with a single active
consumer that remains live the entire time could answer which of those
it is.

I don't know how, or whether its even possible, to disable the Azure
Service Bus server-side 'peek locking'. Perhaps their documentation or
support can assist you there.

Robbie