qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: javax.jms.JMSException: Cannot send to a non-connected transport
Date Thu, 11 May 2017 15:27:34 GMT
On 11 May 2017 at 16:13, jeunii <ijunaidsubhani@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> Actually it is picking up the config using the below config ::
>
>     System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStore",
> "C:/Users/xxxxx/qpid.jks");
>     System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword", "test123");
>
> If I remove these lines, the code will complain above a missing trustStore
> file.

Ok, perhaps it hasnt imported the classes yet due to using JNDI to
instantiate it.

> I tried using the latest library for Qpid but get the below ERROR ::

> javax/jms/JMSContext
>         at
> org.apache.qpid.jms.jndi.JmsInitialContextFactory.getConnectionFactoryDefaults(JmsInitialContextFactory.java:202)
>         at
> org.apache.qpid.jms.jndi.JmsInitialContextFactory.createConnectionFactories(JmsInitialContextFactory.java:133)
>         at
> org.apache.qpid.jms.jndi.JmsInitialContextFactory.getInitialContext(JmsInitialContextFactory.java:103)
>         at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:684)
>         at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:313)
>         at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:244)
>         at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:216)
>         at AMQPQPIDTest.runTest(AMQPQPIDTest.java:27)
>         at AMQPQPIDTest.main(AMQPQPIDTest.java:20)
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javax.jms.JMSContext
>         at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381)
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
>         at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:331)
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
>         ... 9 more

Thats complaining about JMSContext, an interface from JMS 2.0, which
the current client versions (0.20.0) implement/require rather than
only JMS 1.1 like the older releases.

If the above SSL config was already being picked up however, it would
suggest you have some other problem. I can't think any anything else
form the limited information available, perhaps you can debug the
failure (either via logging, protocol tracing, wireshark, etc) and get
a better idea whats going on.

Robbie