qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Receing re-delivered messages using Qpid JMS 0.11.1 with Azure Service Bus AMQP Connectivity
Date Thu, 11 May 2017 12:55:00 GMT
The 'peek and lock' functionality is a server-side behaviour of
Service Bus. The client is not really aware of it, it is doing simple
'unsettled' AMQP message transfers and acknowledgements as it does
agaisnt any other server. If there is a way to change the server
behaviour, I dont know, I'm not familiar with it enough to say. As
mentioned, maybe Microsoft or their documentation can help you finding
out.

If there is a way and it involves the client doing something special
it wouldnt normally do, then maybe at that point it would become
something I might be able to assist with saying whether it can
actually do that or not.