qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: AmqpProvider - Transport connection remotely closed
Date Tue, 09 May 2017 21:26:07 GMT
On 09/05/17 21:47, jeunii wrote:
> I am currently clueless as to why this would happen ? What other possible
> debugging can I do ? Any pointers would be highly recommended.

Do you know what that remote node is? It sounds like there is some error
that the remote peer is handling by just terminating the socket. It may
be that there is some message logged on that remote peer. You could also
try setting the env var PN_TRACE_FRM=1 for your client just to see the
protocol exchange and verify that there is no error being passed back.