qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Using QMF to know about consumers in a topic exchange
Date Fri, 26 May 2017 18:40:21 GMT
On 26/05/17 18:44, mottese wrote:
> Gordon Sim wrote
>> If you run with
>> QPID_LOG_ENABLE=trace+ it should give some more insight into what was
>> going wrong over 1.0.
>
> I turned on trace+, but all I seem to be seeing is a whole bunch of the same
> message:
>
>   [Broker] trace Dispatching to xxxxxxx#_yyyyyyy: 0
>   [Broker] trace Can't deliver to xxxxxxx#_yyyyyyy
>
> I looked earlier in the log and it looks like it was able to successfully
> create the response queue.

Sorry, my mistake. Not sure why the protocol was to 1.0 in that, it
looks like it was only used on 0-10. (It was a program I had lying
around from a previous request).

Attached is a revised version that works with AMQP 1.0. It uses the
Receiver::getAddress() to correctly set the reply to address. I also
updated it to use the content object methods for the message rather than
the 0-10 specific encode/decode methods.

I've tried it out myself this time before sending(!) and it works as
expected.