qpid-users mailing list archives

From Ganesh Murthy <gmur...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Dispatch router 2-phase start
Date Mon, 15 May 2017 14:09:17 GMT
Hi Adel,
   Can you please enter an enhancement JIRA for this so we can track this. This problem definitely
needs to be addressed. I see this problem happening even in the case of static config files.

If you see here - https://github.com/apache/qpid-dispatch/blob/master/python/qpid_dispatch_internal/management/config.py#L167
- the listener is configured before the waypoint and address entities and there is a possibility
that a producer and consumer might start directly exchanging messages if the listeners are
setup are setup and the clients attach immediately thereafter and before the router could
run thru the rest of the static configuration.

Thanks.