qpid-users mailing list archives

From Ken Giusti <kgiu...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [Python] python-qpid-proton 0.17.0 packages
Date Tue, 02 May 2017 13:06:06 GMT

----- Original Message -----

In the case of a linux build, the pip install build phase will auto-magically use the same
arch (32 or 64 bit) as the python executable and libs found in your path.

Windows.... hmmm - I honestly don't know :I  My windows dev VM is only 32bit.  I suspect the
arch is determined by the the arch of the compiler that Cmake finds, but that's just a guess.

Maybe others with more experience with the windows build can weigh in here with some advice....

-K

> Thanks,
>
> Guang
>

> --