qpid-users mailing list archives

From Lorenz Quack <quack.lor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Qpid Java 6.1.3 (RC1)
Date Fri, 26 May 2017 15:39:14 GMT
Hi all,

As Rob pointed out my previous mail contained an error.
This email thread is (as the subject suggests) a voting thread for
the release candidate for the 6.1.3 release and not for 6.0.7 as
my previous email erroneously stated.
Currently, there is also a voting thread started by Keith for
6.0.7 RC1 going on but it is separate from this vote.
The corrected voting announcement is as follows:

A release candidate for the next release (6.1.3) of the Qpid Java
Components has been created.

The list of defect fixes can be found in Jira:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20QPID%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20qpid-java-6.1.3

Please test and vote accordingly.

The source and binary archives can be grabbed from here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/java/6.1.3-rc1/

Those files and the other maven artifacts are also staged for now at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1108/

Kind regards

P.S. If you want to test it out using maven (e.g with the examples src,
or your own things), you can temporarily add this to your poms to access
the staging repo:

  <repositories>
    <repository>
      <id>staging</id>