qpid-users mailing list archives

From Ramayan Tiwari <ramayan.tiw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logging ThreadId in Java broker logs
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2017 20:23:56 GMT
Hi Lorenz,

Thanks so much for your response. I am playing with the housekeeping task
in terms of number of threads and frequency, to get to a reasonable number
for our use case. Its very hard to relate to which thread did what by only
looking at the thread name (by simple fact that name is not sufficient to
identify a thread over a period of time). Other than that, it also helps us
align with the logging that we do at our product level, and the tooling
that we have to log mine (which works by thread Id).

I will try to use customConversionSpecifier.

Thanks
Ramayan