qpid-users mailing list archives

From Chester <knap...@gmail.com>
Subject qpid-cpp-client: ability to bind to particular network interface?
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2017 20:07:58 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to determine if there is any way to set which network interface
is used by the cpp-client. I have a new use case of an application running
on a machine has multiple interfaces (eth0, eth1, etc.), only one of which
is appropriate for the connection. Is there any way to instruct the client
which interface/ip it should use? We're using qpid-cpp-client 1.36 on EL7.

Thanks,
Chester