qpid-users mailing list archives

From Ganesh Murthy <gmur...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Configuring addresses starting with '/' on qpid-dispatch router 0.7.0
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2017 15:36:07 GMT

----- Original Message -----

The router does normalize incoming addresses. Here is the code that does that -

https://github.com/apache/qpid-dispatch/blob/master/src/router_core/connections.c#L1061

>From what I can see, the router remives a maximum of 3 leading slashes.

So, if you run a simple_send on the router like this -

python simple_recv.py -m1 --address localhost////examples, the router stores /examples in
its address table.

If you have the following auto link in your config file, the address pulp gets address table
-

autoLink {
    addr: ///pulp
    connection: broker
    dir: in
}

We will have to come up with a comprehensive solution to the problem of leading slashes.