qpid-users mailing list archives

From mottese <mott...@sandia.gov>
Subject Qpid C++ Client, nextReceiver, and subjects
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2017 17:54:49 GMT
Hi,

Right now I'm using Qpid 1.36.0 with AMQP1.0 enabled and I want to have
multiple receivers all on the same topic:

amq.topic/subject1
amq.topic/subject2
amq.topic/subjectn

When looking at the source code, it looks like if I use nextReceiver(...),
it only has the capability to return receivers based on "amq.topic" and not
"subjectx". I guess my question is: will nextReceiver do what I'm expecting
and return a receiver that has a message waiting, where that message is
meant for that receiver's subject?

Another question, if I have the same setup (multiple subjects, all on the
same topic) but with Senders instead of receivers, can I do
session.getSender("amq.topic/subjectx") and expect to get the correct sender
back?