qpid-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Qpid JMS 0.21.0
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2017 19:58:50 GMT
+1

* Validated the signatures and checksums
* Checked for license and notice files in the source and binary archives
* Built from source and ran the tests.
* Checked the binary archive for the proper files
* Built an ActiveMQ 5.x broker against the staged bits and ran the AMQP
tests.

On 03/10/2017 12:13 PM, Robbie Gemmell wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I have put together a spin for a 0.21.0 Qpid JMS client release,
> please test it and vote accordingly.
>
> The source and binary archives can be grabbed from:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/jms/0.21.0-rc1/
>
> (Note: the .sha files contain SHA512 checksums)
>
> The maven artifacts are also staged for now at:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1102
>
> Regards,
> Robbie
>

> P.S. If you want to test it out using maven (e.g with the examples
> src, or your own things), you can temporarily add this to your poms to
> access the staging repo:
>
>    <repositories>
>      <repository>
>        <id>staging</id>
>        <url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1102</url>
>      </repository>
>    </repositories>
>
> The dependency for the client itself would then be:
>
>    <dependency>
>      <groupId>org.apache.qpid</groupId>
>      <artifactId>qpid-jms-client</artifactId>
>      <version>0.21.0</version>
>    </dependency>

Tim Bish
twitter: @tabish121