qpid-users mailing list archives

From Paul <pgbak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JavaScript version of Proton?
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2017 07:51:23 GMT
Tnx for the claification.

Too bad the things claimed on the website aren't true, as I was
particular interested in being able to use the exact same library/API in
both Java and JavaScript (as we use both in our stack), as to not have
to deal with two separate libraries/api's that do the same thing, albeit
in a different language.

Paul