qpid-users mailing list archives

From Adel Boutros <Adelbout...@live.com>
Subject Re: Corrupt artifacts on Qpid release web page
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2017 13:20:14 GMT
Ok, so here is what I found:

The ".tar.gz" seems to be correct when downloaded by direct click on the web page. However,
when I extract it using B1 archiver, the ".tar" is indeed a web page html.

".tar.gz" (opened in notepad++)

      \{s8X&NfLo')õy67uu5 $ c_7 R,ْFh?.>q
u:'CR']wѨ!$cpHb[{՝j]xGG~?EVP)P)ӌvG !uGzxgϹ4THSvs
&b*\
"c #"&7CF

".tar" (Opened in notepad++ after extraction via B1 archiver)

<!DOCTYPE html>
<head>
  <base href="https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi" />

Direct link (If put in chrome and click enter, It will open a save window to download it):

http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.lua/qpid/java/6.1.1/qpid-java-6.1.1.tar.gz

Regards,

Adel