qpid-users mailing list archives

From Justin Ross <justin.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Jira components
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2017 13:28:18 GMT
Hi, everyone.

We have some components that we have historically shared across Java and
C++.  Because we've formally split these in the source tree, I'd like to
reflect that into our jira components.  I'd like to make the following name
changes.

  Documentation -> Java Documentation
  ("C++ Documentation" now contains all C++-related doc issues.)

  Build Tools -> C++ Build
  ("Java Build" now contains all Java-related build issues.)

There are some components that I'd like us to consider removing (close all
issues, unset component) or warning off users (prefix with "OBSOLETE" or
similar in the component description).

  - WCF/C++ Client - 3 open issues - Qpid no longer offers this
  - JCA - 16 open issues - This is 0-10 based, we don't maintain it, and
it's no longer offered on our website
  - JMS AMQP 1.0 Client - 1 open issue - Not sure about this one -
potential for confusion with Qpid JMS

The current component list:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:components-panel

Thanks,