qpid-users mailing list archives

From sivasnp <siva.kumar.siva.sanka...@rockwellcollins.com>
Subject Re: qpid-cpp-1.35 - Cannot sent large message (320K)
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2017 12:01:39 GMT
Hi Gordon,
   I think I found the problem and it's not related to qpid. I am sending
data encrypted over IPSec tunnel. I think that is causing theissue. I
disabled don't fragment bit and it is working now. I am sorry I suspected
qpid

Sorry for the trouble. I appreciate all your help

The broker log was huge and it contained proprietary information, so I have
to filter the relevant messages before sending it to you. I searched for
"172.21.0.4|amq.fanout" and that resulted in two repeated lines, one for
each match

Thanks,
Siva.