qpid-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Mallassi <olivier.malla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accessing queues with '/' in name in Rest API [qpid java broker 6.0.4]
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2017 19:25:35 GMT
Rob, all

Thank you rob for this. Could you please share more details regarding not
using the "/"?

On our side we are using amqp 1.0 that, AFAIU, promotes the "complex"
addressing plans
The benefit for us would be
- alignements between our http and amqp naming conventions. It is a nice to
have but can help lisibility
- use "URL" to route messages. Like the samples with the linkroutepattern

Not sure these are good ideas btw. Any feedback is welcomed

Regards