qpid-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Mallassi <olivier.malla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuring addresses starting with '/' on qpid-dispatch router 0.7.0
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2017 19:30:48 GMT
To complement and certainly explain the need, We would like urls like
amqp://ip:port/domain/subdomain1/queueA or
amqp://ip:port/domain/subdomain2/queueB
 + use routing capabilities to route queueA, queueB on different brokers or
even queueA to brokers and queueB to another dispatch-router (e.g. for
external integration)

I did some really quick and basic tests using the dispatch-router.
§ qdmanage create --type org.apache.qpid.dispatch.router.config.autoLink
addr=/domain/subdomain/queueA dir=in connection=broker3
§ sending / receiving messaging using the simple_recv/send.py scripts.

It appears that the messages are well published / consumed. sounds correct
to you?

yet (and this is not really important), the qdstat displays weird labels

mobile      queue.first            0               0      0       0    0
0     0        0

  local       temp.2ndwYNc5ZaHaD2O                   1      0       0
0    0     0        0

  unknown: s  ubdomain/queueA                        1      0       200
200  0     0        0

  unknown: s  ubdomain/queueA                        0      0       0
0    0     0        0

version used: dispatch-router 0.7.0