qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rabih M <rabih.prom...@gmail.com>
Subject [Qpid-Proton C++] detecting only connection errors
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2017 14:23:32 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to implement a retry mechanism using proton. If the connection
between the amqp peers is down or the remote peer itself is down, i would
like to retry the current operation (send, receive...). A bit similar to
the failover Url in JMS...

Therefore i would like to capture only the errors related to connection
problems to trigger the retry.
If I implement on_transport_error(), will I get only the connection error
here? or will I receive other types of undesired errors too?

Best regards,
Rabih