qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] release checksum filename extension
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2017 18:19:44 GMT
;)

I decided to go with the guideline and created a SHA512 file with .sha
extension. We can make it clear on the website that its SHA512. Folks
doing it blind will just have to try it, or look at the content to
figure it out.

Given the name is 'correct', I'd probably regenerate the qpid-python
checksum using SHA512. We could also just leave it alone this time
since it only says you SHOULD use SHA512.