qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] qpid-cpp 1.37.0
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2017 15:08:20 GMT
I'm probably not going to get this started this week after all,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-7713 was noticed in some
pre-testing, and I think it would be good to get some review on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-7702 and decide whether its
ok and/or needs to be included. I'm out much of next week so it will
be later in the week before I'll look at spinning an RC, if folks
could give these some attention.