qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: synchronous sending - using javax.jms.MessageProducer::send
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2017 16:19:49 GMT
On 7 March 2017 at 16:53, Vince Cole <the.vince.cole@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Rob
>
> I guess I'm a bit confused too.
>
> I need to use JMS and AMQP 1.0, thought I was using the correct
> dependencies, as underneath they use proton-j, but now I'm not so sure.

qpid-amqp-1-0-client-jms is an older client that was not built upon Proton;
qpid-jms-client is the supported client library for JMS over AMQP 1.0 and
*is* built on Proton.

> I'll see what happens if I pull either of the client libraries out...

As above, presuming that you are actually using the qpid-jms-client the you
can remove any reference to qpid-amqp-1-0-* .  The two clients use
differently named connection factories, and different URL formats, so it
should be easy enough to tell which you are using.

-- Rob