qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] release checksum filename extension
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2017 18:05:00 GMT
To be fair that page says nothing about how to name SHA256 checksums :-),
only that we SHOULD be creating SHA512 checksums named .sha.

So, I'm +1 on naming the SHA256 .sha256 ... and it seems like the Python
release really shouldn't name a SHA256 file .sha as by the above that
extension should be reserved for SHA512.

-- Rob