qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Qpid Broker - 6.0.4] Junit testable?
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2017 14:16:19 GMT
As Robbie says, all the Qpid Java Broker system tests start up a broker and
configure it...  There is a fair bit of baggage that comes along with the
system tests though to enable running all the different profiles, etc... so
extracting a "simple" example may be a little difficult.  Most of the heavy
lifting is done in QpidBrokerTestCase.java from which all the system tests
inherit.

We've had a number of people ask questions about embedding the Broker for
testing purposes, so I think it's probably something we should put some
effort into making simpler.

-- Rob