qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Qpid Java Broker] ensure nondestructive via UI
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2017 12:50:33 GMT
Hi Dan,

If you are using Qpid 6.0.5 or later then you can use a context variable to
set the (default) value for the ensureNondestructiveConsumers on newly
created queues.

Where the value for ensureNondestructiveConsumers is not explicitly set on
a queue, it takes its default value from the context
variable queue.defaultEnsureNonDestructiveConsumers , so on creation of the
queue you can add this context variable queue through the management ui
setting the value to "true", and the queue will force all consumers to be
non-destructive.

Hope this helps,
Rob