qpid-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Qpid Proton-J 0.18.0
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2017 16:39:47 GMT
+1

* validated signatures and sums
* built from source and ran the tests,
* built ActiveMQ using the staged artifacts and ran the tests
* built Qpid JMS using the staged artifacts and ran the tests.
* Checked the License and NOTICE files

Issue with downloading the sha file from the site as it came out as
binary, did an svn checkout and those were fine, Robbie seems to have
chased down the root cause of that.

On 03/07/2017 01:13 PM, Robbie Gemmell wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I have put together a first spin for a Qpid Proton-J 0.18.0 release,
> please test it and vote accordingly.
>
> The source and binary archives can be grabbed from:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/proton-j/0.18.0-rc1/
>
> (Note: the .sha checksum files are generated using SHA512)
>
> The maven artifacts are staged for now at:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1101
>
> The JIRAs currently assigned are:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12313720&version=12339143
>
> Regards,
> Robbie
>
> P.S. If you want to test things out using maven with your own build
> you can temporarily add this to your poms to access the staging repo:
>
>    <repositories>
>      <repository>
>        <id>staging</id>
>        <url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1101</url>
>      </repository>
>    </repositories>
>
> The dependency for proton-j would then be:
>
>    <dependency>
>      <groupId>org.apache.qpid</groupId>
>      <artifactId>proton-j</artifactId>
>      <version>0.18.0</version>