qpid-users mailing list archives

From Alan Conway <acon...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [qpid-proton-cpp] default_container does not implement thread safety at all?
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2017 13:30:20 GMT
On Fri, 2017-03-24 at 14:06 +0530, Venkat B wrote:
> Good day,

I defer to astitcher on the current state of the examples. The API
isn't changing significantly, the code in mt/broker.cpp will still be
correct with only minor changes if any.

The code in epoll_container.cpp will also still be basically unchanged
but writing a custom container will no longer be necessary for most
cases: the default_container will be thread-safe and we will have
epoll-native, iocp-native and libuv flavours to cover most needs.