qpid-users mailing list archives

From Alan Conway <acon...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Configuring addresses starting with '/' on qpid-dispatch router 0.7.0
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2017 14:33:41 GMT
On Fri, 2017-03-03 at 09:58 +0000, Antoine Chevin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Do you have an idea on the below behavior?

This is related to early drafts of the AMQP addressing specification,
but those are out of date now and the specification is still not
released.

Given that, I think this behavior is probably not helpful - dispatch
should accept address exactly as provided by the user and do no
modification. I'm not 100% sure if that would cause any internal
problems for the router, if not we should raise an issue.

Ted do you have any thoughts?