qpid-users mailing list archives

From Morgan Lindqvist <morgan.lindqv...@ericsson.com>
Subject [qpid c++][NodeJS amqp10] Unexpected message format, got uint at index 1 of headers
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2017 16:35:22 GMT
Hi All,

I am using the Node JS library amqp10 (ver 3.2.5) together with quid c++
(ver 1.35).

I just started defining the TTL parameter in the header and now quid c++
give me the following warning.

---
[Unspecified] warning Unexpected message format, got uint at index 1 of
headers
---

The TTL functionality looks like it is working, setting to a small value
results in that the message is dropped.

I however do not like warnings in the logs if they can be avoided. Is this a
feature or a bug or misses of the libraries?

If I in Node JS log the header part I get the following output.
---
header:
   { durable: false,
     priority: 4,
     ttl: 9999,
     firstAcquirer: true,
     deliveryCount: undefined },
---

Proposals on how to fix this is appreciated.

/Morgan