qpid-users mailing list archives

From Morgan Lindqvist <morgan.lindqv...@ericsson.com>
Subject [qpid c++] ACL for writing to an exchange
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2017 19:13:27 GMT
Hi All,

I have an issue that I can not get working

Setup:

I have one exchange and three queues connected to it with a filter between
the exchange and each queue.

The issue I have is to get the users write access to the exchange.

acl allow producer access exchange name=nwEx
acl allow producer access queue name=nwEx
acl allow producer publish exchange routingkey=nwEx

This does however not give the users in the "producer" group write access to
the exchange. I have tried looking for documentation but failed. Any
pointers or examples would be very much appreciated.

I do not have the error message available now but it is something like that
the user do not have write access to the queues connected to the exchange.

/Morgan