qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JMS] can I include ssl keystore & truststore in connectionfactory string
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2017 18:51:34 GMT
On 14 February 2017 at 18:05, pqvchen1 <vina.chen@gd-ms.com> wrote:
> I'm using qpid-jms-client-0.11.1 and just wonder if there is a way to include
> all the keystore  & truststore information in connection URL?
>
> Here is a sample of my connection URL:
> Hashtable<String, String> env = new Hashtable<String, String>();
> env.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
> "org.apache.qpid.amqp_1_0.jms.jndi.PropertiesFileInitialContextFactory");
> env.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "jndi.properties");
> InitialContext context = new InitialContext(env);
>

> connectionfactory.SBCF = amqps://uname:upassword@hostname:port
>
> Can I add keystore & truststore after port as ?keystore=...& truststore= ???
>
> I tried it and it doesn't work. Thanks for helping

Your InitialContextFactory configuration above is actually for a
different older JMS client, please see the following for how to
configure things to use qpid-jms-client (also note that the current
release is 0.20.0):
http://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-jms-0.20.0/docs/index.html#configuring-a-jndi-initialcontext

To your original question, yes it is possible to configure the details
in the URI, see the ssl transport options documentation at:
http://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-jms-0.20.0/docs/index.html#ssl-transport-configuration-options

Robbie