qpid-users mailing list archives

From Keith W <keith.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Drop the AMQP 0-x client from the Qpid for Java 7.0 release
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2017 20:44:49 GMT
I made an initial commit on QPID-7622 separating Qpid Broker for Java
from the Qpid JMS 0-x Client. The client now lives at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/qpid-jms-amqp-0-x.  More commits
will follow over the next few days to eliminate the client-only code
from the broker.  There are also a few refactorings needed in the
Broker before the 0-8 and 0-10 protocol code can be moved to their
respective plugin modules.

I have refactored Jenkins to take account of the changes and will be
monitoring it for the next few days.

Moving the Broker to JDK 1.8 will take place soon once the dust has
settled, under a separate JIRA.