qpid-users mailing list archives

From Alan Conway <acon...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Qpid tools with python vs qpid-cpp messaging
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2017 14:58:05 GMT
On Fri, 2017-02-10 at 07:32 -0800, Justin Ross wrote:
> Tracked in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-7669

I think we decided that making the command line tools do AMQP 1.0
wasn't solving the real problem anyway (need a proton-based mgmt
library) so perhaps we should revertt QPID-7432. From Gordon's comments
 the swigged python client is not even remotely a drop-in replacement
so it was a bad idea to make it the default (or use it at all) in any
of our management clients.