qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Qpid C++ 1.36 issues an invalid AMQP 1.0 frame after successful DIGEST-MD5 authentication
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2017 21:27:36 GMT
On 09/01/17 07:52, drasil wrote:
> I am sorry, but I have to revoke my previous post. I just realized that the
> working setup is not really working. Without any other changes, the client
> either succeeds or not.

Yes, I confirm I also see occasional failures (less frequently than you,
but the frequency seems to decrease with broker logging, so likely a
timing thing).

I've verified that what proton gets is what is returned from cyrus sasl,
and I can't as yet see any other obvious clue as to whats going wrong
(failed case looks much the same as succeeding case), but there is
clearly a big somewhere.