qpid-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Qpid JMS 0.11.1] Nullpointer exception when providing an empty string to the ConnectionFactory
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2017 16:32:04 GMT
On 01/13/2017 10:08 AM, Adel Boutros wrote:
> Hello Tim,
>

> I took a look on the master brunch of the github repo and indeed it seems to be fixed.
>

> Regards,
>
> Adel

I made some additional changes to make the error reporting more consistent.

to the JmsConnectionFactory constructor, it will throw back a NullPointerException because
it tries to access the ".toString" of a NULL URL (See createURI).

>> Do you agree that it would be better to throw an exception which clearly says an
empty String URL is forbidden? If yes, I will add a jira issue for it.