qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Flores, Paul A." <PAUL.A.FLO...@SAIC.COM>
Subject Re: Message Filters - C++ API
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2017 19:27:30 GMT
Interested in the C++ API

From: Clebert Suconic <csuconic@redhat.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 12:26 PM
To: users@qpid.apache.org
Subject: Re: Message Filters

Message filtering as in the JMS api?

This is artemis, but the JMS API would work the same on qpid broker:

https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/tree/master/examples/features/standard/queue-selector

Sorry if I misunderstood your question.

On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 2:23 PM, Flores, Paul A. <PAUL.A.FLORES@saic.com> wrote:
> Can anyone point me to an example of message filtering or perhaps a tutorial ?
>

> Thank you!
>

> Paul

> This communication (including any attachments) may contain information that is proprietary,
confidential or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note
that further dissemination, distribution, use or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. Anyone who received this message in error should notify the sender immediately
by telephone or by return email and delete it from his or her computer.