qpid-users mailing list archives

From dominate <dominate_m...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Qpid Proton 0.14] how can i reconnect after timeout?
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2017 20:37:05 GMT
Sorry maybe I did not explain clearly.

When we make default_container::run, handler is run another thread, right?
Then, when I receive on_transport_close event, what I expect is that the
thread of handler ends so that I could resume from next line to the
default_container::run.
So, to try what could make handler thread return, I have tried every thing,
stopping container etc.

i.e.

(I write as pseudo syntax)

default_container(handler).run();
// it NEVER comes to this line! run never returns!

How can I achieve that the handler returns when I detect error?
Thank you very much!