qpid-users mailing list archives

From Adel Boutros <Adelbout...@live.com>
Subject Re: [Qpid Java Broker - 6.0.4] Loss of message arrival time on broker restart
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2016 14:39:11 GMT
Hello Lorenz,

I had it with AMQP 1.0 and with different message stores (JDBC, Derby). This is why I thought
it was a bug in the web management console.

Regards,

Adel

________________________________
From: Lorenz Quack <quack.lorenz@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 3:32:06 PM
To: users@qpid.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Qpid Java Broker - 6.0.4] Loss of message arrival time on broker restart

Hello Adel,

I think persisting arrival time for AMQP 1.0 messages was only recently
added (QPID-7575).
The other protocols should already support it.

If you observed this with protocol versions other than 1.0 I think this
is a bug in which case I would ask you to raise a JIRA.
Could you kindly include with what AMQP version did you observe this?
What MessageStore did you use? JDBC? BDB?

Kind regards,
Lorenz

On 21/12/16 13:34, Adel Boutros wrote:
> Hello,
>

> In case we have a queue configured to be durable and persistent, when the message is
received, the "Arrival" time is set correctly in the management console.