qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Qpid JMS client JmsConnection.close() hangs
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2016 10:47:28 GMT
Yes, that appears to be the client trying to call setJMSDeliveryTime
on the Message, only to find the Message object impl doesnt support
that due to being from a JMS 1.1 impl. Will need to have a think about
how best to handle that. As a workaround currently you'd need to
either modify the client not to make that call, or the ActiveMQ bridge
to wrap the ActiveMQ Message and no-op the JMS 2 method before its
passed to the client.

To your previous question, there isnt a fixed date for the release, we
will do it when we think its ready. If only because I'll be taking
heading on vacation soon, some point in January is my current
thinking.

Robbie