qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Qpid Java Broker] Providing external encryptor for configuration
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2016 14:24:17 GMT
Obviously the encrypter will have to be in the broker's classpath.  If you
use the qpid-server shell script, then it sets the environment variable
QPID_CLASSPATH like so:

QPID_LIBS="${QPID_HOME}/lib/*:${QPID_HOME}/lib/plugins/*:${QPID_HOME}/lib/opt/*"

QPID_CLASSPATH="${QPID_LIBS}"

This is then used by qpid-run script to set the classpath for the broker.
So if you have not otherwise changed the script it looks like any of lib/ ,
lib/plugins or lib/opt/ would do.

-- Rob