qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How close session if the client did not do it?
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2016 15:02:38 GMT
In that scenario there is no event that the session was closed since
it wasnt explicitly. You need to clean up the implicit closure of
resources on a given connection while you are dealing with the the
fact the connection has disconnected abruptly. Presumably allowing for
such things is among the reasons you save the sessions?