qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject [HEADS UP] Proton 0.16.0 release and beyond
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2016 17:15:59 GMT
Hi folks, just a heads up that I'll be looking to get a Proton 0.16.0
release under way once some of the previously discussed items are in
place, such as establishing a 'core' lib for proton-c, and the IO
integration improvements. Assuming things are ready I'd like to do a
first cut some time next week.

I didn't see anyone disagree with the idea of making proton-j and
proton-c independently releasable in the recent discussion thread on
future direction. Given that, I also hope to pursue doing that soon
after 0.16.0 is ready.

Robbie