qpid-users mailing list archives

From Keith W <keith.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Qpid for Java 6.1.0 (RC2)
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2016 11:44:39 GMT
+1

My testing was:

1) Verified the md5/sha checksums on all distribution artefacts
2) Verified signatures on all all distribution artefacts
3) Ran Apache RAT against source bundle
4) Built/ran test profiles mms for 0-9 and 0-10 from source bundle
5) Ran hello world against staged maven artefacts against broker from
binary distribution artefact
6) Ran Joram tests using Qpid JMS Client 0.11.1 against broker from
binary distribution artefact.

QPID-7508 was encountered during the testing phase, but this is not
considered sufficiently impactful to stop me +1 the release.
No other issues encountered.