qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: queue or topic name with \
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2016 14:35:14 GMT
Hi Nikhil,

which of the JMS clients (AMQP 0-9-/10 or AMQP 1.0) are you using - and
which AMQP broker/service are you connecting to?

Also, queries such as these should probably be send to the
users@qpid.apache.org mailing list where they will likely be spotted easier
than in the dev list which is mainly full of JIRA updates / review requests
/ etc.

Cheers,
Rob