qpid-users mailing list archives

From Akhil Samnotra <samnotraak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue related to Special Characters
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2016 11:29:32 GMT
Hi rob

Sorry for the delayed response .
I'm attaching a file where the functions are there and the description of the functions .

It will give you an idea of how we are doing it .
If you require the input and output files do let me know . But I have already explained and
shown you the special characters .

Thanks

Akhil Samnotra

Sent from my iPhone

> On 02-Nov-2016, at 8:49 PM, Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godfrey@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Did you say you are using bytes messages?  How are you converting those messages into
character data?  My first thought would be that this is an application issue not an issue
within Qpid, but it would be good if you could provide some code that demonstrates what you
are seeing.

> Thanks,
> Rob
>
>> On 2 November 2016 at 13:06, Akhil Samnotra <samnotraakhil@gmail.com> wrote:
>>  Hi rob ,
>>
>> We are using Java client as 1.7,
>> Qpid client is 0.18
>> Qpid server-0.32
>> The Java client for AMQP 0-9,0-10 and 0-8
>>
>> As our Java version was older so on using latest client we were getting some compatibility
issue

>> Thanks
>>

>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On 02-Nov-2016, at 5:49 PM, Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godfrey@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Which Java client are you using?  The Java client for AMQP 0-9/0-10 or the Qpid
JMS client for AMQP 1.0?  Are you using the same client at both the sender and the receiver?