qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gary Taylor <sque...@SDF.ORG>
Subject Valid values for x-declare, x-subscribe, x-binding?
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2016 20:29:45 GMT
In the docs, located at
https://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-0.32/programming/book/section-addresses.html
there are tables(for example: 2.3 - Link Properties) that
have defintions for the items in $subject.

One example:
x-declare - A nested map whose values correspond to the
valid fields of an AMQP 0-10 queue-declare command.

I do not understand what this is trying to explain.
Is there another location I need to go and look up the "valid
fields of an AMQP 0-10 queue-declare command."?  I've done
www searches and also the PDF from
http://www.amqp.org/specification/0-10 .

Basically I am trying to learn how to use these with spout
and drain on the shell prompt.

I'm using the MRG 3.2 C++ broker on RHEL.

Thank-you.

--
squeaky@sdf.lonestar.org