qpid-users mailing list archives

From Alan Conway <acon...@redhat.com>
Subject websockets for proton - seeking a C websocket library.
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2016 13:17:55 GMT
I'm looking for a C websockets library to websocket-enable proton. My
wish list:

- Lets me control socket creation/polling/reading/writing. I want a
pn_proactor_t to manage polling & IO, and feed bytes to a
pn_connection_engine  Websockets needs to go between, and operate on
byte buffers streams, not directly on sockets or FDs.

- Efficient, lightweight, robust, reliable, high-performance ... all
that good stuff that all software claims to be :)

So far I found noPoll and libwebsockets.

Any suggestions of other things to look at/experiences to share?

Cheers,
Alan.